Why partnerships matter: It takes all kinds of allies to solve the toughest environmental problems — community and advocacy groups, universities, global coalitions, and even energy companies working to cut pollution. Together, we can achieve what no environmental organization can do alone.
How we use this powerful approach: EDF and our wide range of partners are working together to spark innovative ideas and bring them to life. We pioneered environmental-corporate partnerships over 30 years ago. And we work with farmers, fishers, Indigenous peoples and other allies all over the world.
- Case study
- Belt and Road Initiative International Green Development Coalition
- Everyone's Gulf
- Google Earth Outreach
- The Mayor of London
- National Corn Growers Association
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Laboratory
- University of Oxford Department of Computer Science
- University of Texas at Austin
- West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project
We’ve got a strong partnership with EDF, and together we’re getting important things done.
President and CEO, Walmart
(202) 572-3395 (office)